Urologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Would definitely recommend!  |  show details
by Lori R. on Jun 23rd, 2013

Dr. Shay is very knowledgeable and has been so helpful to our family! After a lot of searching, we were finally able to find a doctor that was supportive and willing to put in the extra effort to meets our needs. We have been seeing Dr. Shay for a while now and I would highly recommend him!

|  Dr. Shea  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

While his bedside manner in the office leaves something to be desired, when my husband actually had the testing done, Dr. Shea was great. He explained what he saw plus he sent my husband out with some much needed positive infornation. I will take that over any abruptness shown while in the clinic any time.

|  Poor Policy  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

Very unsatisfied with Urology Grp policy of "leave v/m & we call you back". I played phone tag with them for a week till I gave up out of frustration.I do not feel a patient should have to leave voicemails everytime they call. Impression is they are too busy for me or have to high a pt load to give the attention I believe I need. They may be the best avail in this area, but not best for me if this is the way they deal with pts. Sorry Dr Shay that this is your associates policy. Heard you were really good, but not worth the hassle for an appt. Going to another grp/physician. Would rather pay out of network cost than be treated like a number.

|  Jan  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

Dr. Shay is an excellent physician. He has fixed my urinary incontinence!

|  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

Did not feel like he listened to anything I had to say. Had surgury in Jan. and still having the same pains if not worse. Took 3 days and no callback to get another appt. made. Finally clicked on the dr. line just to get an appt.

|  Condescending and the Bedside Manner of barbwire  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

During my first meeting with Dr. Shay, he entered the room with the look of someone who had just smelled something extraordinarily disgusting. I soon discovered this was his standard persona.I had intense pain in my perineural area and I had classic symptoms of pudendal neuralgia. Any doctor dealing with urology should have been able to identify this illness. It took numerous trips to other doctors get the correct diagnosis. Shay was no help in finding those other doctors. I cannot recommend him.

|  Jim  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Shay saved my life. He is an excellent doctor

|  RN  |  show details
by Patty RN on Sep 2nd, 2010

very arupt, always in a hurry

|  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

He seemed dismissive of my concerns and unable to treat anything beyond a UTI.