Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mr. And Mrs. show details Mr. And Mrs.
by Ian Mckendry on Aug 12th, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Caring and precise! Would highly recommend. After a poor experience with another doctor,he made our day!!!

by Robert Wheeler on Mar 7th, 2016

Dr. Shay is the most exceptional physician I have ever come in contact with. He exceeds in all aspects: patient care and concerns,excellent skill and knowledge of his profession.

by Holli Sanchez on Oct 20th, 2015

I wish there was a 10 star on his bedside manner and spending time explaining and answering all of my questions!-) great experience!

Vasectomy show details Vasectomy
by Satisfied Patient on Jan 5th, 2015

Dr. Shay was very professional and very willing to listen when I had complaints of pain; which turned out to be a different problem all to gether. I highly recommend him not only as your doctor but as someone who is going to care about your outcome after your procedure is over.

Would definitely recommend! show details Would definitely recommend!
by Lori R. on Jun 23rd, 2013

Dr. Shay is very knowledgeable and has been so helpful to our family! After a lot of searching, we were finally able to find a doctor that was supportive and willing to put in the extra effort to meets our needs. We have been seeing Dr. Shay for a while now and I would highly recommend him!

Dr. Shea show details Dr. Shea
Jun 18th, 2012

While his bedside manner in the office leaves something to be desired, when my husband actually had the testing done, Dr. Shea was great. He explained what he saw plus he sent my husband out with some much needed positive infornation. I will take that over any abruptness shown while in the clinic any time.

Poor Policy show details Poor Policy
Feb 29th, 2012

Very unsatisfied with Urology Grp policy of "leave v/m & we call you back". I played phone tag with them for a week till I gave up out of frustration.I do not feel a patient should have to leave voicemails everytime they call. Impression is they are too busy for me or have to high a pt load to give the attention I believe I need. They may be the best avail in this area, but not best for me if this is the way they deal with pts. Sorry Dr Shay that this is your associates policy. Heard you were really good, but not worth the hassle for an appt. Going to another grp/physician. Would rather pay out of network cost than be treated like a number.

Jan show details Jan
Nov 2nd, 2011

Dr. Shay is an excellent physician. He has fixed my urinary incontinence!

Oct 6th, 2011

Did not feel like he listened to anything I had to say. Had surgury in Jan. and still having the same pains if not worse. Took 3 days and no callback to get another appt. made. Finally clicked on the dr. line just to get an appt.

Condescending and the Bedside Manner of barbwire show details Condescending and the Bedside Manner of barbwire
Sep 5th, 2011

During my first meeting with Dr. Shay, he entered the room with the look of someone who had just smelled something extraordinarily disgusting. I soon discovered this was his standard persona.I had intense pain in my perineural area and I had classic symptoms of pudendal neuralgia. Any doctor dealing with urology should have been able to identify this illness. It took numerous trips to other doctors get the correct diagnosis. Shay was no help in finding those other doctors. I cannot recommend him.

Jim show details Jim
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Shay saved my life. He is an excellent doctor

RN show details RN
by Patty RN on Sep 2nd, 2010

very arupt, always in a hurry

Jun 1st, 2010

He seemed dismissive of my concerns and unable to treat anything beyond a UTI.

> > > > Patient Reviews