Overall Review

August 12th, 2016
Mr. And Mrs.
Wonderful doctor! Caring and precise! Would highly recommend. After a poor experience with another doctor,he made our day!!!

March 7th, 2016
Dr. Shay is the most exceptional physician I have ever come in contact with. He exceeds in all aspects: patient care and concerns,excellent skill and knowledge of his profession.

October 20th, 2015
I wish there was a 10 star on his bedside manner and spending time explaining and answering all of my questions!-) great experience!

January 5th, 2015
Vasectomy
Dr. Shay was very professional and very willing to listen when I had complaints of pain; which turned out to be a different problem all to gether. I highly recommend him not only as your doctor but as someone who is going to care about your outcome after your procedure is over.

June 23rd, 2013
Would definitely recommend!
Dr. Shay is very knowledgeable and has been so helpful to our family! After a lot of searching, we were finally able to find a doctor that was supportive and willing to put in the extra effort to meets our needs. We have been seeing Dr. Shay for a while now and I would highly recommend him!

June 18th, 2012
Dr. Shea
While his bedside manner in the office leaves something to be desired, when my husband actually had the testing done, Dr. Shea was great. He explained what he saw plus he sent my husband out with some much needed positive infornation. I will take that over any abruptness shown while in the clinic any time.

February 29th, 2012
Poor Policy
Very unsatisfied with Urology Grp policy of "leave v/m & we call you back". I played phone tag with them for a week till I gave up out of frustration.I do not feel a patient should have to leave voicemails everytime they call. Impression is they are too busy for me or have to high a pt load to give the attention I believe I need. They may be the best avail in this area, but not best for me if this is the way they deal with pts. Sorry Dr Shay that this is your associates policy. Heard you were really good, but not worth the hassle for an appt. Going to another grp/physician. Would rather pay out of network cost than be treated like a number.

November 2nd, 2011
Jan
Dr. Shay is an excellent physician. He has fixed my urinary incontinence!

October 6th, 2011
Did not feel like he listened to anything I had to say. Had surgury in Jan. and still having the same pains if not worse. Took 3 days and no callback to get another appt. made. Finally clicked on the dr. line just to get an appt.

September 5th, 2011
Condescending and the Bedside Manner of barbwire
During my first meeting with Dr. Shay, he entered the room with the look of someone who had just smelled something extraordinarily disgusting. I soon discovered this was his standard persona.I had intense pain in my perineural area and I had classic symptoms of pudendal neuralgia. Any doctor dealing with urology should have been able to identify this illness. It took numerous trips to other doctors get the correct diagnosis. Shay was no help in finding those other doctors. I cannot recommend him.

March 15th, 2011
Jim
Dr. Shay saved my life. He is an excellent doctor

September 2nd, 2010
RN
very arupt, always in a hurry