A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Shea is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Weight
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Shea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Psl Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Shea DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Shea practice?
- Dr. Brian Shea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Shea practices Family Medicine near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Family Physicians.