inactive

Brian S Sheets DO Patient Reviews

4.9

March 15th, 2012
Dr. Sheets is absolutely amazing. I have been seeing him since 1994 and referred many friends and family. I love when you call his office he even occasionally will even answer the phone. His time is unlimited with you and he describes everything in detail, and makes sure you understand everything. I have PCOS and endomietriotis,he has been extremely helpful in all aspects.

September 10th, 2011
Dr Brian Sheets is extremely courteous, knowledgeable and takes the time to explain diagnosis in terms that his patients understand.He is very patient and always follows up to ensure that his patients are comfortable after a procedure.

July 25th, 2010
Long time patient
Dr. Sheets is a great guy, with a nicepersonality. He spends plenty of time when you have an appointment with him, there is no rushing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

January 24th, 2010
Great, gentle doctor who cares
I can't say enough about Dr. Sheets. I was transferred to him after my other ob-byn retired so I was a little nervous at first. However, my reservations were unfounded. He talks to me, spends time with me, and most importantly, is not afraid to admit when something is out of his practice/knowledge realm.