A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sherman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center, Dothan, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian G Sherman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Brian Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Sherman practices Ophthalmology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Ophthalmologists.