A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Shin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Jai Shin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Shin practice?
- Dr. Brian Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Shin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Radiologists.