A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Shin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Jai Shin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Shin practice?
- Dr. Brian Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Shin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Radiologists.