A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Shiple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Shiple is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shiple
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Shiple, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiple graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shiple has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian John Shiple DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Shiple practice?
- Dr. Brian Shiple has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Shiple practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Malvern, PA.
See Springfield Family Physicians.