A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Showalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Showalter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Showalter graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Showalter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Showalter MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Showalter practice?
- Dr. Brian Showalter has 1 office location.
- Dr. Brian Showalter practices Plastic Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.