Dr. Brian Shrager MD Patient Reviews

January 20th, 2015
Very Pleased
I will call him for my next surgery

September 25th, 2014
Highly Recommended
I recently underwent a colon resection due to Diverticulitis. I didn't know any surgeons, so I chose Dr. Shrager and one of his partners from a list of in-network Surgeons provided by my insurance company. I have had surgeries before, and found surgeons to be nice but kind of stale. Dr. Shrager took the time, to explain the procedure to me, answering all of my questions. He was very friendly and put the important information into a language that anyone could understand. I prefer my Physicians to be to the point and he was. He carried out this same demeanor through the surgery and after. He left for vacation the night after my surgery but returned the day after next to check on myself and some of his other patients. I call that dedication. My follow up visit went well, with Dr. Shrager again being concerned with my healing and pain. His office staff were all very nice and efficient. I saw him in two different offices. I would highly recommend Dr. Shrager to my family and friends. Dr. Shrager has made my surgical experience tolerable and I am grateful to him for that. Plus he fixed me!

June 3rd, 2014
Very Caring Doctor
Dr. Shrager operated on me for colon cancer in 2010. I am now 4 years cancer-free, and in better health than ever. I owe my life to this skilled and committed doctor. He made me and my family feel at ease during the toughest time in my life. I would highlycrecommend Dr. Shrager.

January 18th, 2012
This doctor followed up with me months after my surgery just to see how I was feeling. You don't find doctors like him often. You're lucky if they even return your call a week after surgery when you have problems. This doctor however, was always reachable and followed up with me 8 months after my surgery.

June 6th, 2008
A doctor who really cares
Dr Shrager is a wonderful caring doctor who really shows compassion for his patients. After surgery he gave my husband his personal cell # in case we needed to reach him.