A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Shunk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Shunk, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shunk graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Shunk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Shunk DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Shunk practice?
- Dr. Brian Shunk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Shunk practices Family Medicine near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See State College Family Physicians.