A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Siddall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Siddall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddall graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siddall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Oconee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Douglas Siddall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Siddall practice?
- Dr. Brian Siddall has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brian Siddall practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Glenwood, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Ailey, GA and Mc Rae, GA.
See Glenwood Primary Care Doctors.