A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Silver is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Silver, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silver has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian Silver practice?
Dr. Brian Silver practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Detroit Neurologists.