A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sipe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sipe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sipe graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Sipe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
- OSF Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Sipe DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Sipe practice?
- Dr. Brian Sipe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Sipe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chenoa, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, IL.
See Chenoa Surgeons.