A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sipe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sipe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sipe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sipe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sipe graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Sipe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
- OSF Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Sipe DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Sipe practice?
- Dr. Brian Sipe has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Sipe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, IL.
See Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons.