A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sklar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sklar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sklar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sklar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Sklar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Sklar practice?
- Dr. Brian Sklar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Sklar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL and Lombard, IL.
See Elmhurst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.