Dr. Brian Sklar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 7th, 2016
He is Exceptional
I've visited many OBGYNs and never liked any. I met Dr.Sklar and couldn't be happier. He is very professional, well-educated, helpful and informative. I've recommended him to others who are also happy with him.

March 29th, 2013
Seek Care Elsewhere
This practice may be ok if you are 100% confident that you are going to have a perfectly normal pregnancy, but if you have any doubts about the progress of your pregnancy or are high risk, I would suggest you look else where for care. Due to their lack of proper care, my son was born severely ill, despite my many voiced concerns and I myself developed a pregnancy induced heart issue that should have been diagnosed while I was still pregnant. My son is unfortunately no longer with us and I am dealing with a heart issue. I was treated like a crazy pregnant person and wish I would have followed my gut and demanded better care.

July 31st, 2012
super doctor!
I LOVE HIM MORE DHEN FOREVER!

July 5th, 2012
very lovely!
i am full in care with him

June 28th, 2012
I RECOMENDET HEM
THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORD!

June 20th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Sklar's for several years. He has always been very good at listening and giving recommendations.

February 2nd, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Sklar for several years. He has always been very kind, caring, and gentle. He makes sure to answer any questions that I have.

April 27th, 2011
I have been happy with Dr. Sklar's bedside manner and assistance. I have always thought he has taken the time to answer questions and give recommendations and value my thoughts. I will say the office staff is less than friendly on many occasions. The lady that performs that ultrasound is pretty abrubt and frankly less than personable (and that is not wonderful if when you are having an ultrasound in the first weeks of pregnancy) I questions the nurses or nurses tech..on one occasion at a prenatal visit they performed blood pressure check without listening..they just pumped the cuff and said 120/80...my husband and I looked at eachother after she left and laughed...Again I have found Dr. Sklar to be helpful but sometimes the overall feeling in this large practice is that you are just a patient/not a person.

March 13th, 2011
Not happy with my C section
Good points - Overall, I had no problems with Dr. Sklar during my prenatal visits. And, he helped me pick out a formula for my nanny to give to my son so I wouldn't have to do that breastfeeding and pumping thing. Bad points - I am very unhappy with the job he did on my C section. The scar is crooked and bumpy and it's taking forever to heal.

March 10th, 2011
I would NOT recommend him
This is my third child and I went with a new doctor because he was close to my new house. Big mistake! I guess I started asking too many questions because he just started getting short with me and saying this is just the way things are done. This isn't my first pregnancy and something's different than my last pregnancy, I'd like to know why. In the end, I'm the patient and I get final say in my care! I will listen to your recommendations, but if I disagree, it's my body! Needless to say, I went back to my old practice that delivered my other two. It was worth the drive!

May 11th, 2010
Excellent doctor. Previous patient while he was in Michigan numerous years ago.