A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Slomovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Slomovitz, Gynecologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Slomovitz, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Clinical Research
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slomovitz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Slomovitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slomovitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian Slomovitz practice?
Dr. Brian Slomovitz practices Gynecologic Oncology and Medical Oncology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ and Summit, NJ.
See Hackensack Oncologists.