Dr. Brian Slomovitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Slomovitz?

June 9th, 2017

Best of best

I went for a second opinion. He sat we me and my family, discussed my situation, offered alternatives (including some clinical trials using immunotherapy).very happy to get this type of care in Florida. He actually seemed to care

May 12th, 2017

Passive/aggressive

I think he is in this for the money and fame-not for the patient's best interest. I went for a second opinion after I saw him and I am glad I did. He needs to get with the times. I think he should be retired. He seems like a used car salesman instead of a doc who actually has your interests at heart.

September 26th, 2016

Wonderful and straightforward

He's Amazing! and just what i need.

September 12th, 2015

Incredible doctor - very knowledgeable bedside manner needs a little work others a five star but he is a guy! :) Highly recommend him. I was bleeding internally and he truly saved my life (5 yrs ago).

January 24th, 2014

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Slomovitz. He is gentle, kind , caring, professional and brilliant.

November 30th, 2012

Excellent

November 22nd, 2012

Excellent physician.

I went to Dr. Slomovitz on the recommendation of other physicians. He has quite a good reputation among his peers- and it is well-deserved. I found him to be knowledgeable and a very skilled surgeon- accomplishing a difficult procedure that my own gyno would not attempt. He is the best of the best in his field and I would recommend him without reservation.

October 18th, 2012

Excellent

I highly recommend Dr. Slomovitz. He has treated me with the utmost care and offered me options I would not have had at other institutions. He is further backed up by an excellent team of nurses and practitioners in his office and the chemo infusion center that provide excellent services, care, and compassion.

July 11th, 2012

Terrific Caregiver!

Was referred by my ob/gyn for robotic surgery expertise. Could not have been more pleased with the quality and manner of care. Dr Slomovitz is outstanding - always spends whatever time I need - called to checkin prior to surgery - explained everything, answered any question. Extremely skilled at his profession - felt I was in great hands throughout and ongoing! Highly recommend him!

January 11th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

I was referred to Dr. Slomovitz for a robotic myomectomy to remove uterine fibroids. I had tried to get pregnant with IVF and my when it failed, they said I needed to remove the fibroids. I was so petrified of doing a myomectomy, but the robotic option - which is less invasive and has a quicker healing timeframe was explained by Dr Slomovitz. He answered all our questions, called me the night before the surgery to check on me, explained everything before, and after the surgery. I never felt he was patronizing in any way. He was just really nice to my husband and I. The surgery went well, and the incisions healed very nicely. Fingers crossed now for a pregnancy, but my experience with Dr. Slomovitz and the entire staff at Morristown Medical Center was superb!

October 17th, 2011

sent to him after 3 doctors couldn't help. he did great surgery and i am feeling great. best dr...

October 4th, 2011

Greatest care available

I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer in 2008 at Overlook Hospital and have been treated by Dr. Slomovitz since. From the beginning, he has taken the time to answer mine and my family's questions and determine the best course of treatment for me. He is also extremely active with various trials available for ovarian cancer for which I have participated in. Along the way, I experienced complications due to my illness and he made himself available at all times to make sure I was receiving the best care. I can't say enough about the care I was provided and continue to receive from Dr. Slomovitz and his staff and would recommend him to anyone facing the same difficult challenge.