A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Smart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Smart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smart
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Smart, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smart graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Smart has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Smart MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Smart practice?
- Dr. Brian Smart has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Smart practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Allergists and Glen Ellyn Pediatricians.