A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Smart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Smart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Smart, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smart graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Smart has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Smart MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Smart practice?
- Dr. Brian Smart has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brian Smart practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lombard, IL and Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Naperville Allergists and Naperville Pediatricians.