A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Smart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Smart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Smart, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smart graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Smart has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian A Smart MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Smart practice?
- Dr. Brian Smart has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Smart practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Allergists and Glen Ellyn Pediatricians.