A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Snow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Snow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snow graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Snow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Snow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Snow practice?
- Dr. Brian Snow has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Snow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Orthopedic Surgeons.