A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Snow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Snow is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Snow graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Snow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian J Snow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Snow practice?
- Dr. Brian Snow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Snow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons.