A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Solan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Solan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Solan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solan graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Solan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian Solan practice?
Dr. Brian Solan practices Family Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Family Physicians.