Dr. Spector and staff show details Dr. Spector and staff
by Eric McCarty on Aug 6th, 2015

I have been having throat issues for years and have visited a number of different Drs. Dr. Spector and his staff have been the first to take their time and explain things in great detail. I finally feel as if they might be able to correct a problem that has tormented me for years. Thank you

Save your money show details Save your money
Feb 26th, 2015

Refused to provide any treatment for an injury that resulted in permanent skull-base headache, Temporal bone fractures, mastoiditis, conductive hearing loss, numb tongue, and SCDS. Refused to offer any tests or order any imaging. Only offered anti-depressants despite the fact that there was no depression and no diagnosis of depression. Since when did ENTs get into the psych business?

Doctor's Response

We are saddened to hear your recent experience at with our office was less than satisfactory. It is our goal to provide the highest quality care and services to every patient; so if you would like to discuss this issue further, please do not hesitate to call 407-644-4883 and ask to speak to Debbie Byron, our practice administrator. We look forward to better understanding what happened and how we can work to provide you and fellow patients with the best possible services in the future. We hope to hear from you soon and thank you for providing this valuable feedback about your experience.

Kindest Regards show details Kindest Regards
by Laurel Price on Mar 6th, 2013

Dr. Spector is my hero. He takes good care of all of his patients. He listens, he is gentle and kind. He has given me the time needed to explain the delicate intricate surgical procedures. Dr. Spector is always willing to explain what is going on. I appreciate his skills and gentle manner.