Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Spencer
Dr. Brian Spencer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in State College, PA, with another office in State College, PA. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Spencer is affiliated with Lock Haven Hospital, Mount Nittany Medical Center and Mount Nittany Medical Center. Dr. Spencer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Spencer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Brian Spencer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near State College, PA.
Dr. John Sefter
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
State College, PA 0.01 mi31
Dr. James Martin
State College, PA 0.03 mi20
Dr. Paul Suhey
State College, PA 0.03 mi29