A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sperber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sperber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sperber, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperber graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sperber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Hospital Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian R Sperber MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Sperber practice?
- Dr. Brian Sperber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Sperber practices Dermatology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Canon City, CO and Pueblo, CO.
See Colorado Springs Dermatologists.