Great doctor! I highly recommend him, his services, his staff and his office show details Great doctor! I highly recommend him, his services, his staff and his office
by Marija Aksenaviciene on Jan 27th, 2016

Dr. Sperling is a great doctor! I recently had a surgery performed by him. His staff was very friendly and supportive. Dr. Sperling was very helpful and honest. He explained the whole procedure to me and answered all of my questions. He took all the time needed to make sure that I understood everything. My surgery went well, I did not feel any pain during the surgery. Thank you, Dr. Sperling and Hunterdon Urological Associates Staff, for all of your hard work! I highly recommend their services!

Gonna Miss Him show details Gonna Miss Him
by Joe on Sep 20th, 2015

The doctor is moving, that's bad for us but really good for the people at his new location.....He's a really good doctor.

Highly recommend Dr. Sperling show details Highly recommend Dr. Sperling
Aug 22nd, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Sperling to family and friends. He was kind, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. I felt that he took the time to answer all my questions and he spent a lot of time going over all my treatment options to make sure we were going to take the best path for my condition. Reminds me of the good old days when docs had time and the desire to get to know their patients.