Dr. Brian Spivack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Spivack?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Brian Spivack?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2016

Go somewhere else

He told me I needed surgery with out even looking at my lab work. He was short and fast. Did not want to address my concerns or answer my questions. He brushed them off like I was in the wrong for asking. The appointment went so fast next thing I know I'm sitting with someone to schedule my surgery. I walked out of there feeling more confused about my health condition than when I walked in. Get a second opinion before you let him cut you open.

July 15th, 2016

Dr. Brian L. Spivack needs to be more personable and Listen to his patients with some compassion

he did not listen to my mom and her concerns and brushed her off. I felt that he was dealing with numbers not patient's life... very scary!

October 1st, 2015

Patient

September 16th, 2015

My son was admitted to ER one night after collapsing. Dr's found he had a hole somewhere in his digestive system. MRI wasn't able to show leak. Dr's thought exploratory surgery was necessary. Dr. Spivack told us typically where he finds these things. He did surgery and found the problem right where his "hunch" told him. Dr. Spivack was right to the point, nailed why a 17 year old gets this, and corrected future habits with lots of information. Now... I do realize everyone's pain and illness' are different in nature and same in other ways. If your looking for a Dr. That gets down to business or Ball Room host, that's up to you! Lol just don't take your medical problem to the Ball room.... Yes his staff can be a little rude, but who cares because I can be too

March 10th, 2015

Dr. Spivac is the BEST! It's been 2 years since my surgery to remove my esophagus and stomach and I can say I'm cancer free due to Dr. Spivac and Dr. Ebrahimi. THANK YOU both and your teams!

December 26th, 2014

Worst surgeon ever. If you go to him, get a second opinion fast.

February 17th, 2014

Lucky To Have Him As A Doctor

This doctor is top notch. See him if you want excellent treatment. Don't see him if you have no friends, or will be angry if he doesn't "say goodbye to you". If people have complaints, it's because they are frustrated by their health issues, and need to place blame for their circumstances This doctor does his job, and he does it better than anyone. Don't listen to whining reviewers.

January 22nd, 2014

Excellent and knowledgeable

I had a complex breast cancer; a recurrence on my opposite side. Dr. S spent a lot of time explaining my options to me and guiding me through the process. I recovered well and am very happy with my surgery. The doctor and his staff have an extensive knowledge base and I would recommend him to all of my friends and family.

August 9th, 2013

My experience with this doctor was horrible. I brought my son in for a mass near his collarbone. He asked two questions only, didn't review any records or test results and then just looked at me and said "it's nothing" which is completely unprofessional. I asked what he based his "it's nothing" response on and he said a "gut feeling" he offered no medical reason for his decision. I went to ask another question and he said if I'm asking if it could be a tumor he said yes it could but highly unlikely and reminded me that was a gut feeling. Ridiculous! When I didn't swoon over his so-called expert "gut feeling" he quickly snapped and said "you obviously don't trust me so I'll order a cat scan" he said that as he had one foot out the door. He was done with us....I guess our whole 2 minutes of his time was the limit. Not only will I get a second opinion, but I will NEVER EVER let him touch my son for anything. Go to another doctor, he's arrogant, he rushes you, and he is not thorough. If I could give negative stars as a review I would....Oh and one last thing his office staff sucks too, but who wouldn't working for him?!?!?!

May 17th, 2012

Go elsewhere.

He never said goodbye and thanks to me before leaving the surgery room and I put up with a lot of pain. The office didn't follow up on me. I need to go back because he stitched me up horribly and I will most likely have bad scarring because of his poor work.

October 19th, 2011

11-2006

I was able to learn from Dr. Spivack of a procedure to fix my stomach and esophagus from potential cancer due to years of GERD. I had surgery and have been 95% relieved of the GERD since. DOWNSIDE: I have a significant increase of flatulence since surgery. However, it beats suffering and sleep issues due to GERD.

August 5th, 2011

He ruined what remained of my Aunt's life. We should have filed a complaint, or worse, but we were exhausted by the end of her illness that took her life. Not a highly skilled surgeon, to say the least. No bedside manner. You will be just a "number" with Brian Spivack.