Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Starr
Dr. Brian Starr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Starr is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown, CHRISTUS St Vincent Regional Medical Center and University of New Mexico Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Starr has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Brian Starr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Robert Lagrone
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi9
Dr. Sally Vender
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi10
Dr. Andrew Roberts
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi20