A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Steber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Steber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Steber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steber graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Arnold Steber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Steber practice?
- Dr. Brian Steber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Steber practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.