May 18th, 2015

I saw Dr. Steber briefly in the Urgent Care clinic but was very impressed with him. I am in the process of trying to get him to sign on as my PCP.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
Jul 7th, 2014

Dr. Steber was our family doctor for several years before he moved away from our area. He was amazing. I have not found another doctor who asks questions, cares about your responses and questions, and goes the extra mile in getting the information you need. His patients can count themselves blessed to have him providing care. He was hands down our favorite doc of all time!

Best MD I have ever had. show details Best MD I have ever had.
May 2nd, 2012

My last Dr. retired and I went to serveral other MD's before I found Dr. Steber. He is a wonder physician, has a great bedside manner and I never feel rushed when I discuss my health comcerns with him. I feel fortunate that I found him.

A wonderful, compassionate doctor show details A wonderful, compassionate doctor
by I call him Dr. Guy Smiley on Aug 5th, 2009

Dr. Steber's committment to his patients' well-being is remarkable. He truly cares about helping people get well, not just in prescribing whatever will make their symptoms go away the quickest. I would trust Dr. Steber with my life. If there were more doctors like him, the medical profession would have a lot better reputation than it currently does.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Jun 15th, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Steber for years as was my family until he moved from the area. He demonstrated care and compassion as well as knowledge whenever we had to visit his office. The time delay for waiting was often caused by his not shuttling patients in and out, rather by his taking the time to spend time with each patient. If he were still in this area, we would still be his patients.

This doc tries to make his patients feel inferior to him and does not acknowledge a petient when he is put on the spot show details This doc tries to make his patients feel inferior to him and does not acknowledge a petient when he is put on the spot
by Unfortunate patient...NOT BY CHOICE on May 3rd, 2009

He needs to remember the, HIPPOCRATIC OATH, he took as a doctor.I really do feel sorry for this POOR LITTLE MAN!!