A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Steingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Steingo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Steingo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steingo graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Steingo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Steingo MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brian Steingo practice?
- Dr. Brian Steingo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Steingo practices Neurology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Neurologists.