A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Steinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Steinke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinke
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Steinke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinke graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Steinke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Centegra Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Douglas Steinke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Steinke practice?
- Dr. Brian Steinke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Steinke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, IL and Warrenville, IL.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.