Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Steinke
Dr. Brian Steinke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warrenville, IL, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Mount Vernon, IL (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Steinke is affiliated with Centegra Memorial Medical Center, Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock and Centegra Hospital - McHenry. Dr. Steinke has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Steinke has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Brian Steinke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warrenville, IL.
Dr. William Payne V
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Warrenville, IL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Charles Lupo
Warrenville, IL 0.01 mi8
Dr. Lenard Labelle
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Warrenville, IL 0.01 mi34