A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Steinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Steinke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinke
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Steinke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinke graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Steinke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Centegra Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Douglas Steinke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Steinke practice?
- Dr. Brian Steinke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Steinke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, IL and Warrenville, IL.
See Phoenix Surgeons.