Dr. Brian Steinke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2015
I had lower back pain for 7 years. This year, the pain got much worse. I had severe lower back pain, leg pain as well as numbness in my legs. When I visited Dr. Steinke, he spent more than an hour thoroughly explaining what problems I had and what my options were. We decided that the best option was to undergo a 4 level laminectomy. After Surgery, my back and leg pain as well as the numbness were completely gone. What stood out most about Dr. Steinke was the amount of time he spent answering my questions and explaining exactly what he was going to be doing. He and his staff were very friendly and courteous. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with back pain.

October 28th, 2011
caring and well educated
I was in need of a 3rd back surgery and could not find any doctor to help me. I mailed out 15 letters and Dr Steinke was the only one that wanted to see me. With all my hardware, he was unsure if he could help but he would try. After surgery I never felt so good. The pain in my legs were completly gone. Two years later and I needed another, different surgery. Dr Steinke removed all my old hardware and put in 15 inches of new hardware. I am off the pain patches and a much lower dose of pain pills. This man is a dream come true. So gentle, so caring, and knows his business......