Dr. Brian Steinke MD Patient Reviews

February 11th, 2017
Very Good Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Steinke is very knowledgeable about the lower back. I have had pain in my lower back for the past few years. It got much worse this past year and another Medical facility doctor proposed getting Steroid Injections about every 3-4 months for the rest of my life. At 65 years old, I didn't think this was the proper answer. Dr. Steinke had me take a MRI and XRay and proposed surgery. He explained my back problems in great detail and all of the different potential solutions. His nurse and the staff at NW are very kind and accommodating. I will be having surgery in the near future.

January 24th, 2017
The Absolute Best!
He just performed my 3-level lumbar fusion and from first exam to follow-up he has been fabulous: knowledgeable, informative, considerate, personable and skilled. Most telling - his surgical work is done but he's still guiding my recovery. The guy is the best!

January 2nd, 2017
Wonderful personality! Fast and efficient! His nurse is super friendly and the staff was nice also.

August 18th, 2015
I had lower back pain for 7 years. This year, the pain got much worse. I had severe lower back pain, leg pain as well as numbness in my legs. When I visited Dr. Steinke, he spent more than an hour thoroughly explaining what problems I had and what my options were. We decided that the best option was to undergo a 4 level laminectomy. After Surgery, my back and leg pain as well as the numbness were completely gone. What stood out most about Dr. Steinke was the amount of time he spent answering my questions and explaining exactly what he was going to be doing. He and his staff were very friendly and courteous. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with back pain.

October 28th, 2011
caring and well educated
I was in need of a 3rd back surgery and could not find any doctor to help me. I mailed out 15 letters and Dr Steinke was the only one that wanted to see me. With all my hardware, he was unsure if he could help but he would try. After surgery I never felt so good. The pain in my legs were completly gone. Two years later and I needed another, different surgery. Dr Steinke removed all my old hardware and put in 15 inches of new hardware. I am off the pain patches and a much lower dose of pain pills. This man is a dream come true. So gentle, so caring, and knows his business......