inactive

Brian D Steinmetz DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 12th, 2013
I've been a patient of Dr. Steinmetz for over a year now. He is incredidbly smart, but also very compassionate and easy to talk to. My pain has improved significantly. My quality of life is so much better now that I'm not suffering from chronic back pain.

July 3rd, 2013
Nice at first, but he lead me the wrong way.
At first I felt like he really knew what he was doing and trusted him. Well...I realize now that I was rushed into a work conditioning program which caused a really bad relapse with my injury. To make matters worse, he is not willing to help keep me comfortable while I wait for workers comp to battle over whether or not I can have the injections that I need. When I stated that I was having trouble with one medication, he told me to just stop and did not recommend a new one. It's sad because I have drove WAY out of my way to see him because of his credentials and the reputation of the practice, and now I am having to start over with the injury. He does not return calls, but instead has a medical assistant call back that gets the messages mixed up and cannot answer new questions for clarification.

April 12th, 2013
Awesome doctor!
Dr. Steinmetz was courteous and incredibly helpful. He listened to me and didn't rush me. My pain has improved so much that I no longer need to see him; however, I highly recommend him.