Urologists

408 Chris Gaupp Dr
Suite 250
Absecon, NJ 08205
Locations and availability (4)

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Joe Ruggieri on Jan 21st, 2014

He is wonderful for my "ED" Never been better!!!

|  Urologist  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

Dr Steixner explained all my options in treating my enlarged prostate. He was patient and seemed to really care about my decision. I had seen another urologist who tried to force me to have surgery, but dr Steixner provided me with all the information I needed to make an informed decision. I would highly recommend him.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2011

I met Dr Steixner when he treated my father for problems with his prostate. I am so happy to say my father feels so much better. Like most men, my dad was reluctant to see a doctor. Since seeing Dr Steixner, he looks forwards to his visits and has never been more pleased with how feels. In fact, he feels so well, he tells us all about it!!

|  show details
May 4th, 2011

Dr Steixner treated my prostate cancer. He reviewed all the options with me and helped me make an informed decision. After my surgery, I have been free of cancer! In addition, I have had no set backs and feel great. He is a fantastic doc!

|  Exceptional  |  show details
by David Hernberg on Mar 25th, 2011

I had a consultation with Dr Steixner for my ED. I had seen multiple other urologists who told me there was nothing that could be done. Dr Steixner started me on medication and Ive never been happier!!!

|  show details
Sep 8th, 2010

Very informed and empathetic. Cares about his patients and takes extra time to explain in detail my disease

|  Wonderful Physician  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2009

Dr Steixner helped care for my husband when he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He is a gifted, caring, and intelligent physician. I would highly recommend him.