A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Stephens is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Stephens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Stephens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Layne Stephens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Brian Stephens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Stephens practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.