Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Stewart
Dr. Brian Stewart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stewart is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's, Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital and Spectrum Health East. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Brian Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Matthew Dikin
Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi17
Dr. Kyle Rasikas
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi39
Dr. Adam Peterik
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi10