A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Stigall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Stigall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stigall
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stigall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Stigall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stigall graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stigall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa New Braunfels
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Wayne Stigall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Stigall practice?
- Dr. Brian Stigall has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Stigall practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Family Physicians.