A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Stigall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Stigall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stigall
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Stigall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Stigall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stigall graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stigall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa New Braunfels
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Wayne Stigall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Stigall practice?
- Dr. Brian Stigall has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Stigall practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Family Physicians.