Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 27th, 2015

Love this doctor but I wish he was more tuned in to some of my past problems when I go for a visit. He fails to ask how I'm doing from other conditions I have. And he sits with his computer too long without talking, as he is entering things into it. I wish doctors would do that later. It makes me feel like I'm intruding when I want to say something to him or like I'm interrupting him or is he really hearing me. It's kind of awkward. He is a great doctor though. It's just that "dead air" thing I don't like.

Me show details Me
by Larry J Gerosa on Sep 20th, 2013

Great Doctor he cares about all his patients

Sep 7th, 2011

Dr Stigall is one of the most caring and understanding physicians I know. He takes the time to listen and talk to you unlike other physicians who come in, diagnose you and then send you on your way. His assistant Marilyn is one of the most knowledgeable and personable individuals I know!

Thumb injuy show details Thumb injuy
Jan 26th, 2011

Fabulous help , compassionate care, and expert treatment that preserved my son's hand function.

Very rude individual!!!!! show details Very rude individual!!!!!
Jan 6th, 2011

I went to Dr. Stigall for an on-going problem. I found him arrogant, rude, and full of himself for no good reason!! I will NEVER NEVER return to this Physician or this Medical Center!!

Best All Around Doctor! show details Best All Around Doctor!
by Jean R at Insider Pages on Jun 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have seen a lot of doctors in my life and there is not a doctor that I trust more then him. You might be waiting for your appointment a li...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com