A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Still:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Still, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Still graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Still has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Still DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Still practice?
- Dr. Brian Still has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Still practices Family Medicine near Athens, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Logan, OH and Jackson, OH.
See Athens Family Physicians.