A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Still:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Still, Hospitalist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Still graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Still has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Still DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Still practice?
- Dr. Brian Still has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Still practices Family Medicine near Athens, OH.
See Athens Primary Care Doctors.