A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Stout, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Stout has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Stout MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Stout practice?
- Dr. Brian Stout has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Stout practices Pediatrics near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA and Cincinnati, OH.
See Syracuse Pediatricians.