A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Strange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Strange is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strange
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Strange Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Strange, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strange graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strange has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hospital
- The Eye Center of Hutchinson
- Promise Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Huff Strange MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Strange practice?
- Dr. Brian Strange has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Strange practices Ophthalmology near Hutchinson, KS.
See Hutchinson Ophthalmologists.