A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Strange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Strange is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strange
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Strange Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Strange, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strange graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strange has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hospital
- The Eye Center of Hutchinson
- Promise Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Huff Strange MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian H. Strange practice?
- Dr. Brian Strange has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Strange practices Ophthalmology near Hutchinson, KS.
See Hutchinson Ophthalmologists.