A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Strauss, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Strauss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Strauss MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Brian Strauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Strauss practices Anatomic Pathology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pathologists.