Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Strauss
Dr. Brian Strauss, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Strauss is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp, St Rose Dominican Hospital and Boulder City Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Strauss has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Brian Strauss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Dionne Lachey
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi14
Dr. Jerry Marty
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi37
Dr. David Mulkey
Pathology, Hematology, Cytopathology
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi49