A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Stufflebam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Stufflebam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Stufflebam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stufflebam graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Stufflebam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Stufflebam MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Stufflebam practice?
- Dr. Brian Stufflebam has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Stufflebam practices Internal Medicine near Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Peters Internists.