Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Amaziging Dr. Couldn't ask for a better doctor show details Amaziging Dr. Couldn't ask for a better doctor
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr sugimoto has been my ob/gyn and family dr since 2010. He is amazing. He's funny and caring, makes me feel very comfortable every visit. Although he is extremely busy & hard to get an appointment with, I would not change drs in a million years. His MA Debbie is wonderful!!! I am very happy I am able to be seen by the two of them. With my last 2 births 2010& 2011 he was not able to deliver the babies. I really hope he is able to deliver this last one. :) Great job doctor !!!

Hardest working doctor in Merced show details Hardest working doctor in Merced
Mar 20th, 2012

An experienced, friendly, family practice doctor in Merced.

He is the best! show details He is the best!
Jan 12th, 2012

As a former resident of the hospital it was said he was one of the best "to go through". My experience working alongside him in the ICU and being his patient has me a believer.

exellent doctor show details exellent doctor
Jun 22nd, 2011

dr sugimoto is a great person and human being he is a professional also has a very kind heart and is on top of every patients health with dedication and caring very respectful i trully recomend he assisted me with the birth of my 2 children and he was also my personal doctor he allways is there when you need him thanks and god bless you dr sugmimoto from the caballero family

Mar 21st, 2011

Dr. Sugimoto is too busy and has too many patients. But I don't want to be the patient he has to let go of, so I completely understand. He is a great Dr. and we are lucky to have him in this town. His MA is great also.

Great Dr. overall show details Great Dr. overall
by Pamela Merrell-Robertson on May 14th, 2010

Eventhough Dr. Sugimoto is a family practitioner his knowledge and abilities are more than the regular practicing Dr. After my pain management specialist left the area, I called around looking for a Dr. that can give trigger point injections. I found one, Dr. Sugimoto, and he let me keep all my medications. A friend found another Dr. that did not give injections, and slashed her meds so bad that she has little quality to her life. If not for her kids and grandkids, I think she would check out. I was very lucky to find Dr. Sugimoto.