A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sullivan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sullivan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Robert Sullivan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Brian Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Sullivan practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.