A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Hinson Sumrall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Hinson Sumrall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Hinson Sumrall, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinson Sumrall graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Hinson Sumrall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Springhill Memorial Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Hinson Sumrall MD is a male Internist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian Hinson Sumrall practice?
- Dr. Brian Hinson Sumrall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Hinson Sumrall practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Critical Care Practitioners and Mobile Pulmonologists.