A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sung is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from Boston University .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Sung MD is a male Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian Sung practice?
- Dr. Brian Sung has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Sung practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Bariatric Specialists.