Dr. Brian Supple Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Supple?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Brian Supple?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 11th, 2016

Dr Supple Caring and Gifted Surgeon

Dr. Supple is a extremely gifted surgeon and doctor. I just recently went to have a routine Hernia repair that turned into a stagph infection and 37 days in the hospital. Dr. Supple was there everyday to make sure I was comfortable and that all the other doctors asigned to my case were doing their Jobs.

October 30th, 2015

Caring and knowledgeable

My daughter had emergency appendicitis surgery. Dr. Supple took very good care of her and as a mother I had no worries knowing she was under good care. I highly recommend Dr. Supple.

April 17th, 2014

Dr Supple is the most humane doctor I've known he's very compassionate and very amiable he took care of my dad very well and even years after my dad's surgery he visited my dad whenever dad was admitted in the emergency room. he even visited dad at the ER the day before dad died even if he was not my dad's physician at that time.

July 12th, 2012

This man saved my life ten years ago. I am eternally grateful!

March 7th, 2012

Great Doc!

Very nice guy, very professional, made me feel at ease. Did a bang up job and no complications.

September 17th, 2009

Wholeheartedly caring from Dr. Supple

My husband and I were very impressed at our first appointment for my husband's sugery. Dr. Supple already did his homework by reviwing all the lab/exam reports and discussing my husband's case to our family doctor and the GI specialist. He had a very clear plan for the surgery and quickly got surgery arranged. He did a great job for my husband's surgery and strove for the best outcome that could expect. He was also very responsible and was caring after the surgery for all the follow-ups. He is the physician who is trying the best for patients. We greatly appreciate his wholeheartedly caring and gifted talents.

March 30th, 2016