Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Brian Michael Swan, M.D.
Brian Michael Swan, M.D., MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden Grove, CA, with other offices in Lawndale, CA and Vista, CA (and 11 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Dermatology and Emergency Medicine. Brian Michael Swan, M.D. is affiliated with Newport Specialty Hospital and Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. Brian Michael Swan, M.D. has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Brian Michael Swan, M.D. has the following 5 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Brian Michael Swan, M.D. is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden Grove, CA.
Dr. Jens Dimmick
Garden Grove, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Maria Leynes
Garden Grove, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Paul Mckinley
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Garden Grove, CA 0.33 mi18