A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Swan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Swan, Family Medicine, Dermatology; Hospitalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Swan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Swan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Penetrating Wounds
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Swan graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Swan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newport Specialty Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Michael Swan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Emergency Medicine, Dermatology, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Swan practice?
- Dr. Brian Swan has 12 office locations.
Dr. Brian Swan practices Hospitalist, Emergency Medicine, Dermatology, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA and Fontana, CA.
See Los Angeles Hospitalists, Los Angeles Emergency Physicians, Los Angeles Dermatologists, Los Angeles Family Physicians, and Los Angeles Internists.