A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Sweeney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweeney
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sweeney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Sweeney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sweeney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Felix Sweeney MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brian F. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Brian Sweeney has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Sweeney practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Gastroenterologists.