Dr. Brian Sweeney MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2015
THOROUGH AND PROFESSIONAL
Straight forward & great bedside manner!

July 7th, 2015
Patient 2014
Very poor billing practices. The billing staff has been unprofessional and coding errors have led to billing issues with insurance. Dr Sweeny notes were inaccurate and what he said did not match the notes he left for the billing department. The procedure was administered like I was a dog not a human.

February 6th, 2015
Straight forward. Very knowledgeable. Been seeing him for 10 years.

October 28th, 2014
Mrs
DR Sweeney has been my doctor for the past 3 years. He is a great doctor who takes the time to really talk to me and explains everything so that I understand it. From the front desk to the nurses to Dr Sweeney that are an awesome staff.

September 28th, 2014
Dr. Sweeney Jr
I chose this doctor as he was one of my son's doctors and was straight forward with him. He accurately diagnosed my condition but did appropriate tests to make sure. During one of the tests they found something not related and made sure I knew about it.

August 11th, 2014
Excellent GI doc
Excellent technical and diagnostic skills.Encouraged and answered questions. Office prompt and courteous with follow up calls.

September 6th, 2013
To the point
Dr. Sweeney homed in on my gastroenterology issues. He did a procedure that went well and fixed my problem swallowing. He did take time to go over the drug I will be taking for a while as well. I would recommend him and have recommended him to many people. I will see him for my colonoscopy when I turn 50.

June 10th, 2011
Awesome Doctor and Staff
This office was so friendly when setting me up for an appointment,they got me in right away and when I came in for my appoinment,they brang me back right away. Very efficient and courteous. Dr Sweeney Jr took his time with me and answered all my questions. He is very straight forward and tells the truth. When it came to schedule my procedures the office girls were on top of it and were so friendly and very thorough. I would definelty recommend Dr. Sweeney Jr to all my friends and family.

May 20th, 2011
Having stomach bleed
Dr. Sweeney Sr. was original doctor. I had a good relation with Sweeney Sr, but not the staff, and this observation on the basis of having visits over the course of a few years. When he retired I was recycled to Dr. Sweeney Jr. due to records being there. He may know his trade but does not exhibit the refinement of his father, and caring and compassion is something he should consider making a priority in the future. I just called his office to voice a concern of symptoms being experienced that are scary (passing a lot of bloody stool - more than before the procedure, and this didn't happen to me on previous scopes) to be told it had nothing to do with the procedure they performed. I have just contacted the hospital ER to have my concerns addressed and they agreed that it was part of the procedure 'happenings', but to give it one more day to clear. So, if I had a choice, yes I would hope for better.

February 23rd, 2011
Unprofessional dr and office staff
Unfortunately this was the only GI dr. with an open appointment when I was in so much pain. I should have taken that as a bad sign. I was hopeful that he would do tests and help find the problem that was causing me so much pain. Sadly I was led on for months, medicines that didn't help and no real answers. Felt like dr. didn't really know his stuff.