A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Swick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Swick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Swick, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Swick graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Swick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lester Swick MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Swick practice?
- Dr. Brian Swick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Swick practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Dermatologists.